Skip to content

Best Laid Plans

August 17, 2009

Well I called the only Pashley dealer in Edmonton and they have some coming in sometime this week. YEA! for that but most are already pre-sold (which I suppose is a good thing as it shows how popular this bike is becoming here) but the salesperson said they did have one 20″ inch frame that wasn’t sold yet so I will hopefully get to test ride it Saturday. However, now the real question is, do I put it on layaway now or wait until they get more in towards the Spring??

Actually the real question is : Do I have the patience to wait that long?

Advertisements
2 Comments leave one →
  1. August 18, 2009 6:42 am

    Get the Eectra Townie now and the Pashley in the spring? : )

  2. girlcanbike permalink*
    August 18, 2009 8:15 am

    Good idea to me but I think after pricing both my husband will make me just pick one since I already have another bike.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: