Skip to content

It Make Sense

March 21, 2010

Miss Sarah over at Girls and Bicycles gave me some sage advice in the past few days regarding bikes and the choice I’ve been mulling over. I talked it over with my husband and he also agreed with everything she had mentioned.

I think I’ll be going for the Pashley Princess Sovereign now over the Oma for many reasons but mostly because I want to make sure my LBS will be able to service it as I’m not sure how much DIY I’d be interested in doing. I will however test ride the largest frame of the Pashley to see if it works better than the medium sized frame.

Now I’m shopping around for a saddlebag, some brooks leather grips. Its kinda fun doing all this pre-mature shopping LOL

Advertisements
8 Comments leave one →
  1. March 22, 2010 3:05 am

    Congratulations on making your decision.
    I’m sure you’ll be very happy with your Pashley when you get it 🙂

    Lady Vélo.

    • girlcanbike permalink*
      March 22, 2010 7:07 pm

      Thanks:) I can’t wait to get the funds saved up to purchase it

  2. March 22, 2010 5:05 am

    You are wise; it is a good idea to test ride everything.

    • girlcanbike permalink*
      March 22, 2010 7:08 pm

      I totally agree. That would’ve been an big issue with the Oma..Not being able to test ride it before I bought it.

  3. March 22, 2010 5:08 pm

    Good advice from Sarah, indeed!! I like your hat in the previous post, btw 🙂

    • girlcanbike permalink*
      March 22, 2010 6:42 pm

      Awww Cliff just called me about the Oma. I better call him and let him know I’m going to stick with the Pashley. He is so sweet:)

  4. March 24, 2010 8:28 pm

    Sir Cliff is a gentleman, indeed. I dropped by the store today, and guess what? A new shipment of Pashleys just arrived, still in their boxes. A bounty of Princess Sovereigns and Roadsters, maybe even more types! I assume they’ll all be built in a few days, try to test drive one soon before they get snapped up 🙂

    • girlcanbike permalink*
      March 24, 2010 8:43 pm

      That is great.. Maybe I can get over there either Monday or Wednesday if nothing else comes up. I wish RB did layaway but if I can at least test ride the largest frame that will give me an idea for when I am ready to fully buy.

      Thanks for the update Judith!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: